Tech and Soft Skills
|OBJECTIVE||Readiness for recruiters that hire 'Smart Trainable' talent, and then train them in-house. A strong foundation program with complete blend of technical & business Skills.|
|COMMENCING FROM - TO||1ST semester - 7th semester|
|DURATION||50 hours per semester|
|TIMING||Along with regular semester|
|SCHEDULE||4 hours per week for 12 weeks|
|PROJECT (OPTIONAL)||Project in 7th semester for various certificate programs.|
1st Semester Business Skills Module
2nd Semester Business Skills, C & Seminars
3rd Semester Business Skills & Industry Awareness
4th Semester Technical training. Certfication Program Module 1.
5th Semester Certification Program Module 2
6th Semester Certification Program Module 3
7th Semester Project & CPP
8th Semester Campus Placement Program
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Sys Admin & Development Track
- Oracle Certified Application - DBA Track
- Java Developer Track
- Robotics Track
- Embedded systems & design Track
- Telecom & Mobile Technologies Track
- Networking Track
|BUSINESS SKILLS (50 - 60 HOURS)|
|Problem Solving & Aptitude (Quantitative Problem Solving, Logical and Deductive Thinking, Data Sufficiency)|
|Business Communication and Personal Effectiveness|
|Writing Effective Resume and Job Applications Forms|
|Mastering Group Discussions and Personal Interviews|
- Training leading to industry recognized certifications.
- Convenient and affordable training.
- Placement and internship opportunities.
- Special pricing on certification examination.